Skip to main content

Should free speech include racist speech? Fine line to incite?

Epsilon, my opinion is - free speech no matter what.

I believe birds of a feather stick together and we can see each others feathers better if they are loud and bright and gleam. So if the Sunday Independent or whatwhat publishes something that I find distasteful, I vote with my feet. If you don’t like the TV programme, turn the TV to another channel, or off. If you don’t like the newspaper, don’t buy it.

In a way I prefer if the racist, fascist pigs should speak their minds, that way debate is stimulated, it gives children the opportunity to see their parents responses, adults another opportunity for debate. Talk, Talk, and more talk. Talk day, talk night.

IT’S THE VIOLENCE THAT IS WRONG, NOT THE TALKING. Focus on where the actual problem lies.

The media are the poor bastards through which we talk, and then we screech at them when they don’t say what we want to say. But for the last 3 billion years they said what we wanted to say, but today NOT. How will they guess what day is what? We the people can’t have it both ways. We want our right to speak but we want to stand guard at the mouths of others. FUCK THAT.

Feathers hidden by Politeness and Political Correctness just waste my time. WideBerth that told the racist joke at that party would have not told that disgusting joke, and I would have befriended her, wasting my time. Instead she ditched the Politeness and the Political Correctness, told the joke and I stood up and said to her, “I’m sorry, but I have to leave, this disgusting racism makes me sick”, and off I went. I feel great. I had the opportunity to live by what I believe, say what I think, TALK. She feels great, she had the opportunity to live by what she believes, say what she thought, TALK. All is well.

UNTIL SHE PICKS UP A GUN AND SHOOTS A BLACK.

or

UNTIL I PICK UP A GUN AND SHOOT HER.

Violence is the bad-y. And people - grown-ups, adults - are responsible for their BEHAVIOUR.

By logic that focuses on censoring the speech - one would say that women are not allowed to walk around naked after 22h00 or risk rape. I say FUCK THAT - men must control themselves - or we would be at their mercy for whatever they think is rapeworthy - e.g. showing ones hair, mouth, foot, shape. I apply the same ‘logic’ to this whole issue - control yourself MR Muslim - control yourself MR Christian. GROW THE FUCK UP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VHEMT (Vehement) is a anti-procreation movement

"Here's a novel idea to save the planet: Remove the main cause of its woes - homo sapiens. The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement (VHEMT - pronounced "vehement") proposes the phasing out the human race. "When every human chooses to stop breeding, Earth's biosphere will be allowed to return to its former glory, and all remaining creatures will be free to live, die, and evolve (if they believe in evolution)," offers the movement's website. But 'it's going to take all of us going'." See www.vhemt.org SOURCE: Email invite. I thought I was the only one who thought like this. Everyone I know thanks the universe that I didn't study microbiology. I would have developed a human-specific killer virus. WE are the vermin.

Richard Dawkins on militant atheism

Dawkins has become outspoken in his atheism , coining the word "bright" (as an alternate to atheist), and encouraging fellow non-believers to stand up and be identified. intelligent design is creationism redressed creationists are right that evolution is hostile to evolution statistical improbability of the complexity of design - intelligent design but the intelligent designer wouldn't have made such a hash - why would the designer be bothered with disapproving of our sex lives, favor our side in the war Dawkins suggest rocking the boat - attack religion as a whole taboo of speaking ill about religion - Douglas Adams said, sacred ideas at the heart of religion, holy cows, you can support any operating system you want, but the challenge of religious ideas is off limits science and religion are corrosive to each other - religious explanations are trivial and improbably, teaches people to accept authoritarianism takes the example of famous scientists and imagines

Mary Daly explains the pejoration (of one) of the words related to women

Of Death and Conscience: Brief thoughts on gender role and the values of the dominant culture in medicine : "“Under the influence of the Church and the newly formed male-dominated medical establishment, the word “witch,” which originally meant “wise one,” became a term of scorn. It took a reign of terror lasting several hundred years to radically alter a way of life thousands of years old. Millions of women who carried the healing lineage were systematically killed (see The Church and the Second Sex by Mary Daly).”"