Skip to main content

Homophobists - How they hate

I agree with the part that suggests, but doesn't state clearly, that it's the 'receiving' male homosexual that is reviled - because he 'becomes the woman'. Homophobists are not-coincidentally also sexists, and I would venture, racists. These kinds of ignorances clump together, have an affinity for one another. To disguise their disgust at the head of the food chain 'acting like a woman' (their most reviled caste member being 'a woman') they expand and justify their bigotry to the 'delivering' man and the women that reflect that pair, the lesbians. And then, to justify their bigotry further... let me go no further, I have been riled up recently by someone demonstrating this point I am making, and I may be ready to blow a fuse.

On another note, homophobists use their hatred of gays to establish their 'not-belonging' to the gay group. They parade their heterosexuality so that no one can mistakenly place them in that group. They build solidarity with fellow homophobists, yes, they DESIRE the friendship and solidarity with hating, bashing, violent, verbal puking bigots.

It's like the playground bully, picking an easy target and amassing his 'friends' with EVERYTHING BUT a display of his own good character and upstanding intellectual and moral content.

Makes me so annoyed with that little group of simpering yes-men at his feet. They have no character of their own. It's a character vacuum that breeds homophobists. Weaklings!

Okay I've ranted enough now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: I have biracial hair by Zora Howard

See the performance on YouTube I have bi-racial hair Pantene Pro-V waves on the top Easy to style, comb, rock- Until-I encounter my naps, I’m not talking about those-cute detangle with the spray naps. I’m talking about those, slave naps, like, No comb, brush, or man can handle the kind of naps I got- like, No way you are touching my hair-naps like Back 10 feet up, or we can dance naps Those naps like- DAMN! I have bi-racial hair, Those smooth and silk rafts hanging all through my mane, Until you get to the back, and encounter the jungle, in which you can find Tarzan and Jane. In the front you forget and relax in the pleasure, Until you get to the back and remember pain Baby hair slicked back with that good 4 dollar pomade, That goes with roots and tangles, Soaked with that same olive oil; mixed with that spaghetti sauce momade. I have bi-racial hair, Combs run freely through my fine breezy, just to the part, the most you can make, Until it gets to the back and

Richard Dawkins on militant atheism

Dawkins has become outspoken in his atheism , coining the word "bright" (as an alternate to atheist), and encouraging fellow non-believers to stand up and be identified. intelligent design is creationism redressed creationists are right that evolution is hostile to evolution statistical improbability of the complexity of design - intelligent design but the intelligent designer wouldn't have made such a hash - why would the designer be bothered with disapproving of our sex lives, favor our side in the war Dawkins suggest rocking the boat - attack religion as a whole taboo of speaking ill about religion - Douglas Adams said, sacred ideas at the heart of religion, holy cows, you can support any operating system you want, but the challenge of religious ideas is off limits science and religion are corrosive to each other - religious explanations are trivial and improbably, teaches people to accept authoritarianism takes the example of famous scientists and imagines

VHEMT (Vehement) is a anti-procreation movement

"Here's a novel idea to save the planet: Remove the main cause of its woes - homo sapiens. The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement (VHEMT - pronounced "vehement") proposes the phasing out the human race. "When every human chooses to stop breeding, Earth's biosphere will be allowed to return to its former glory, and all remaining creatures will be free to live, die, and evolve (if they believe in evolution)," offers the movement's website. But 'it's going to take all of us going'." See www.vhemt.org SOURCE: Email invite. I thought I was the only one who thought like this. Everyone I know thanks the universe that I didn't study microbiology. I would have developed a human-specific killer virus. WE are the vermin.