~ ! . Witty, poetic, beautiful.
• Our society is set up to make women vulnerable when they choose.
• Feminists are hairy, angry, man-hating... as if those are bad things... now it seems like a rational response.
• You never want to be that rebel woman until you realise you are that rebel woman.
• We have the right to make choices about our bodies without legislative oversight or evangelical doctrine.
• Powerful women are afraid to call themselves feminist because of repercussions (like any social pariahs)
• Take Beyoncé at her grown-woman word - she is a feminist.